Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jim Graf <jg...@pacbell.net> on 2007/05/31 21:51:38 UTC

[Trinidad] file upload corruption w/ ADF not Trinidad (?)

I have a file that the demo from adf-faces-10_1_3_0_4 consistently
corrupts on upload (drops a single byte in this case) but the trinidad
demo trinidad-demo-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT uploads the complete byte count.

I feel kind of funny about bringing it up, since it is Oracle ADF that
is the problem and I haven't been able to transistion to Trinidad yet.
We don't have a Oracle support contract and I don't use jdeveloper.

Were there any changes made to the file upload code in trinidad that
could account for the difference, or could this be some weird
hardware/setup issue on my part. I'm running tomcat-5.5.20 on a sparc
running solaris 10, but one demo works and the other doesn't. I don't
recall and haven't found any talk about fixing a bug in file upload.

So, for better or worse or even whatever, I thought I would mention
this. For now, I'm moving to Tomahawk file upload which works ok.

MD5 (ADF_UploadTestData) = fe94fcb4b4e2c16282fe967e61740b62
281600 May 31 19:17 ADF_UploadTestData

http://jgraf.freeshell.org/ADF_UploadTestData

-jim

Re: [Trinidad] file upload corruption w/ ADF not Trinidad (?)

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
If memory serves, there was a single-byte-dropping bug
that was fixed since then.  Trinidad file upload should work fine.

-- Adam