Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xubo245 <60...@qq.com> on 2018/11/01 10:35:06 UTC

[Discussion] Add which test framework for C++ SDK?

For C++ SDK of carbonData, we need add a test framework to manage test case,
including unit test.
So add which test framework for C++ SDK? we should discuss in here.

 I research before,  find googletest is a popular test framework, we can try
to use it. are there any other better test framework?

Re: [Discussion] Add which test framework for C++ SDK?

Posted by xubo245 <60...@qq.com>.
hi, anyone has good suggestion for it? If not, we will start integrate
googletest for CSDK