Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/20 18:04:34 UTC

Jclouds builds not triggered?

Hi!

I've noticed that the jclouds builds are not being triggered. If you
access https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com you'll find that the last
build was from 2 days ago (I just pushed the licensing stuff and no
build was triggered).

Also, the mirroring job is not running, and thus the Github mirrors
are getting outdated.

I've checked the build configuration and seems correct, so could
someone double-check the build configurations, just in case I missed
something? Does anybody know if there is any issue in the Cloudbees
side?

Thx!

Ignasi

Re: Jclouds builds not triggered?

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! :D

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Cool, thanks AB!

ap

Re: Jclouds builds not triggered?

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
And everything's off and running again. I also bumped the mirror frequency
to every fifteen minutes.

A.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.