Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sankar Hariappan <sa...@apache.org> on 2024/02/02 08:31:01 UTC

Re: Subscribe to security ML (Hive Committers)

Hi Stamatis/Ayush,
Could you please add me to the security mailing list of Hive?
sankarh@apache.org

Thanks,
Sankar

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sankar,

I don't think we can add you explicitly. You have to submit the
subscription request from your @apache domain following the
traditional procedure.

Best,
Stamatis