Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/17 12:24:04 UTC

Handle Context Header in GSoC Master Project

Hi devs,

As Context header is expect as a  SOAP header and we are not sending a SOAP
message to Workflow Interpreter in Master Project, What I thought is send
this context header as request body(post request body) and then build the
required SOAP message in StaxonJSONBuilder. I wonder what would be the body
of this SOAP message when we send it using XBaya. It would be great if you
can advice on me about this process and the way i am trying to do this.

Thanks in advance,
Shameera.

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: Handle Context Header in GSoC Master Project

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amila,

Thanks for your quick response, Then it should be handle in transport
level, for that we may need to patch the axis2 which is not a good thing
IMO. Wouldn't that be good to handle this in MessageBuilder and
MessageFormatter level?

Thanks,
Shameera.

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.