Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <c....@online.de> on 2001/06/01 23:35:12 UTC

Re: [C2]: Go for Beta

> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> +1 for everything. But how about docs? Till when should we work on it?
Sunday (MEST)?

It would be great if the docs were finished on Sunday because of the
code-freeze.
But I think it's more realistic that we don't have all finished by that
date. I think we should
have finished all important docs by Monday or Tuesday morning, which means
code-freeze is
only for the source code. As I want to make the distribution on Wednesday
this should be ok.

Important for the first beta might be documentation about installation and
some first examples.
After the first beta we should/could make a next beta very quick (time frame
could be
two or three weeks) with more documentation and examples.

Carsten