Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/26 07:28:57 UTC

review board

Hi,

Has anyone recently faced an issue with Review Board while uploading a
patch ?
I created a patch for a change and tried to upload it via web UI of review
board. It says:
The file '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch/trunk/src/plugin/lib-http/src/java/org/apache/nutch/protocol/http/api/HttpBase.java'
(r1438860) could not be found in the repository

Quite similar to the description given in [0]. HttpBase.java exists at the
link given. My patch involves few changes to it.

I think what I did is right, but still want to confirm. I generated the
patch file using "svn diff" command. I am using svn, version 1.7.5. The
patch was for nutch trunk. For uploading, I obtained the base directory
from "svn info" command.

Meanwhile I am googling for this issue, it would be great if someone can
point out the problem here.

[0] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5046

Thanks,
Tejas Patil

Re: review board

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Tejas,

Yeah I think this has to do with something in the repo URL on the RB server side. I would file an INFRA ticket, or jump on #asfinfra on IRC and ask one of the guys for help there.

Cheers,
Chris