Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Keith Hatton <kh...@axiomsystems.com> on 2006/07/18 13:14:24 UTC

Remove files from Zip?

Hi,

I've had a look at the manual and not found anything to suggest that I
can, but just wondered if there is a way to remove files from a zip when
using <zip update="true">?

I can see this isn't a "normal" requirement: what I want to do is add
commons-logging-1.1.jar to the WEB-INF/lib folder of a WAR file, and
remove commons-logging.jar at the same time. Of course I can do it by
unzipping, deleting then zipping again, but just wondered whether there
was a shortcut.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Keith