Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ling Kok Choon <ko...@brel.com> on 2001/06/20 21:02:47 UTC

Re: Again ! the sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

hi,

   I just successfull install C2 beta version on the Windows 98, Tomcat 3.2.2 , JDK 1.3.1, I
meet the Sitemap handler's sitemao is not avaiable problem before, I delete the parser.jar from
the tomcat/lib , then all run well.

regards,
       ^^
-----00''00----- Kok Choon.
Name: Ling Kok Choon
E-mail: Ling Kok Choon <ko...@brel.com>
Date: 06/21/01
Time: 03:02:48

This message was sent by Z-Mail Pro - from NetManage
NetManage - delivers Standards Based IntraNet Solutions