Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by phuong hao nguyen thi <ng...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/29 15:05:00 UTC

Summary Google Summer of Code Project

Hello Martin and all

Google Summer of Code is close to completion. I created a blog page that
summarizes our work (Chinh - another student - and myself) at [1]. The blog
contains a link to another document giving build instructions and use
examples, together with a few screenshots. This work contains three parts:
Some mapping from GeoTIFF, Landsat and Modis files to ISO 19115 metadata
A prototype of Catalogue Service for the Web (CSW) server
A client application for internet browser that connect to the CSW server
The CSW done in this project is the first OGC Web Service in Apache SIS. So
this project explored new grounds for the web part of SIS.
This is the blog link :
http://haonguyen123.blogspot.com/2016/08/mapping-between-geotiff-metadata-to-iso-19115.html

Once again, thanks so much for help  me to complete this project
Hao