Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/29 10:35:25 UTC

Re: [!!Массовая рассылка][DISCUSSION] 0.11.0 Release

Hello Роза,

Thank you for the feedback. My company also uses Zeppelin as an internal
tool but I think the reason why the community looks inactive is Zeppelin is
quite stable for some use cases. It's good for some aspects but it might be
a sign that Zeppelin has no newer features any longer. Anyway, I hope we
could talk about this issue further :-)

For the release,
I'll make a release branch within the next week and will do a release
within the next month.

For docker support,
I totally agree with you that we should improve both the way and the
result. I, however, don't know who can help to contribute to it so I hope
we can help to improve it. I have permission to submit docker images to
docker hub so don't worry about that.

Best regards,
Jongyoul

2023년 6월 29일 (목) 오후 6:53, Айсина Роза Мунеровна <ro...@sbermarket.ru>님이