Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by killbulle <ma...@zenika.com> on 2013/05/16 12:40:39 UTC

Strange keep alive effect KeepAlive

Hi the list,
i recently encounter a problem where in some very rare case some request
response time appear to include the keepAliveTimeout! ?!!!???
For example with an average 250ms per requests, i found some around 17250 ms
or 27250 ms if my keepAliveTimout is 17000 or 27000.
Or as I understand the keepAliveTimeout and test it ....it a bloking read
timeout ..
To reproduce this add some latency helps but it still uncommon
I can't explain the phenomen...
Any ideas I'am missing sommething...
Regards marc

Re: Strange keep alive effect KeepAlive