Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Ted Dunning <td...@veoh.com> on 2007/10/30 21:55:47 UTC

Incubator status?

Any word on pig sources?

Similarly, I have started using pig using the 13.1 port that was posted
elsewhere and run into several issues, mostly to do with fit and finish.

Should I submit these issues to Jira?

RE: Incubator status?

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Ted,

We have already uploaded the code and have Jira setup. We have not made
an official announcement yet because we are working on putting some
basic documentation together. Feel free to checkout the code
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/pig/trunk/) and submit Jira
requests.

Thanks,

Olga