Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Amrita B <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/31 22:22:48 UTC

google code

My name is Amrita Bhasin. I’m an 11th grader. I’m studying computer science. I live in California. I want to learn more about computer science and coding.
All my usernames are skyrider101

Re: google code

Posted by Shivam Kumar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Amrita!

Nice to meet you & Happy New Year

Welcome to our community for gci!

- Mifos GCI Wiki -
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/198017025/Mifos+Google+Code-In+2017+Wiki
- Mifos GCI Intro Presentation - https://goo.gl/aYusTN
- Mifos GCI AMA Webinar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qOmRY-3Ds

For Doubts and queries, ask away on the mailing list or in our Gitter
chatroom: https://gitter.im/openMF/mifos.

Regards
Shivam😇

Re: google code