Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net> on 2004/11/04 10:24:36 UTC

Mapping of OOWriter document fails

Hi there,

   I'm a bit lost with OpenOffice-Document, can anybody pls point out
   my mistake?

   Using Forrest 0.6 I have placed the demo-file unchanged into

     \forrest\src\documentation\content\xdocs\BookCrossing\openoffice-writer.sxw

   and added this

       <BookCrossing label="BookCrossing" tab="BookCrossing">
                        <Index label="Was ist BookCrossing?" href="BookCrossing/index.html"
                                description="Infos zur Idee"/>
                        <BCdownloads label="Downloads" href="BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw"
                                description="Ressourcen für BookCrosser zum Herunterladen"/>
       </BookCrossing>

   to my sitemap.xml.
   I'm getting the menu with both entries and I can open the first
   entry ok. But when I try to open the Downloads-Page, I'm getting
   this error message:

      Resource Not Found

      Message: Resource Not Found

      Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

      Source: Cocoon Servlet

      Apache Cocoon 2.2.0-dev

  When I try to compile forrest instead (forrest), I get a more
  specific error message saying:

           BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw

  I checked apache-forrest-0.6/src/core/context/forrest.xmap and found
  the mapping by extension OK

    <map:when test="{project:content.xdocs}{uri}.sxw">
    -
            <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^(.*?)([^/]*).xml$">
    <map:generate src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/openoffice-writer.xml"/>
    -
            <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/aggregates/openoffice-writer.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="src" value="{project:content.xdocs}{1}{2}.sxw"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
    -
            <map:transform src="{forrest:stylesheets}/openoffice-writer2forrest.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="filename" value="{2}"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:serialize type="xml-document"/>
    </map:match>
    </map:when>

  So where is the problem? I'd much appreciate some hints.

Regards,
Ferdinand

Re[2]: Mapping of OOWriter document fails

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.
Hi Fred,

FD> <BCdownloads label="Downloads"
FD> href="BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.html" ....

Thanks. That did the trick. And it makes perfect sense since I'm also
addressing my xml-files as html. What a studid mistake, thanks for
your help.

Regards,
Ferdinand

Re: Mapping of OOWriter document fails

Posted by Fred Deniger <fr...@ifrance.com>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>   I'm a bit lost with OpenOffice-Document, can anybody pls point out
>   my mistake?
>
>   Using Forrest 0.6 I have placed the demo-file unchanged into
>
>     \forrest\src\documentation\content\xdocs\BookCrossing\openoffice-writer.sxw
>
>   and added this
>
>       <BookCrossing label="BookCrossing" tab="BookCrossing">
>                        <Index label="Was ist BookCrossing?" href="BookCrossing/index.html"
>                                description="Infos zur Idee"/>
>                        <BCdownloads label="Downloads" href="BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.sxw"
>                                description="Ressourcen für BookCrosser zum Herunterladen"/>
>       </BookCrossing>

Use :

<BCdownloads label="Downloads" href="BookCrossing/openoffice-writer.html" ....