Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Rajeev Chakrabarti <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/09 01:28:13 UTC

MirrorMaker 2 Plugin class loader Error

Hi Folks,
I'm trying to run MM 2 with the current trunk. Also, tried with the 2.4 branch and I'm getting "ERROR Plugin class loader for connector: 'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector'" errors for all the connectors. It does not seem to be creating topics in the destination cluster but has created the internal topics at both the source and destination and has populated the heartbeats topic. But none of the source topics created or replicated. I'm also getting a bunch of "not known configs" like 'consumer.group.id' was supplied but isn't a known config. What am I doing wrong?
Regards,Rajeev

Re: MirrorMaker 2 Plugin class loader Error

Posted by Rajeev Chakrabarti <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Hi Ryanne,
I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong here. I'm using 2.4.0 now but seeing the same behavior. I'm still seeing the Plugin errors ("ERROR Plugin class loader for connector:'org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector'"). The internal topics are created on both source and destination kafka clusters but the user topics are not and there is no message replication happening. I'm using the connect-mirror-maker.sh  dedicated MirrorMaker cluster script and using the properties file in https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/config/connect-mirror-maker.properties . Any pointers? Anyone else seeing this behavior?
Regards,Rajeev

    On Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 10:51:24 AM EST, Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +1

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.