Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "ross.cohen" <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/01 17:11:26 UTC

Re: Simple EJB causes permissions errors

I can make this problem go away by removing the Security Manager.    As I
said, the security policy is set to be permissive as possible, so I don't
really understand how I would be getting security exception.

Re: Simple EJB causes permissions errors

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
There's an issue around JACC where there is an issue with a security
manager. I do have a local patch, but it is not extensively tested at the
moment. Happy to paste it somewhere if you're up for building TomEE with
the patch and giving it a try.

Jon

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk.INVALID>.