Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/06 04:48:26 UTC

State of branches 2.0.0

I updated the version number to 2.0 from 2.0-SNAPSHOT.   These
artifacts should not be deployed as they have the official 2.0
version number.

Also, updated the versions of many released artifacts to they're
appropriate released version numbers.

We should be about ready to build and start TCK.

Re: State of branches 2.0.0

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Aighty... still seems weird, but okay :-)

--jason

Re: State of branches 2.0.0

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Re: State of branches 2.0.0

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Branches 2.0 is now 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

2.0.0 is the release branch  and is considered stable if there is
such a thing.  The final bits and moving of stuff to prepare for a
release makes it easier to have it separate.

Re: State of branches 2.0.0

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.