Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Conny Krappatsch <co...@smb-tec.com> on 2001/02/20 16:04:35 UTC

[C2] esql logicsheet patch

Hi,

attached is a CVS diff for the esql.xsl logicsheet which corrects the
missing import of XSPUtil that prevented esql from functioning under
Cocoon 2.

The patch adds the proper import if the current environment is Cocoon 2.
(The current version adds it only if the environment is Cocoon 2 and an
<esql:pool> tag is present.)

There already was a patch on the list which corrects the problem by adding
the import to xsp.xsl core logicsheet.

Don't know which solution is the better one, so I decided to send my
patch, as well.
The decision is yours!

Conny

Conny Krappatsch                              mailto:conny@smb-tec.com