Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by jlei liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/21 06:18:31 UTC

HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads

 I was wondering if there was any movement on any of these HDFS tickets for
HBase.
The HDFS-918 is the ticket, but the last comment by Todd Lipcon in June
2011.

I think this is good idea, that can  improve the pread performance of HBase.

I want to apply the patch in hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u5 version, can  I do it ?

Thanks,

LiuLei

Re: HDFS-918 satus? Use single Selector and small thread pool to replace many instances of BlockSender for reads

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
AFAIK Jay is doing other stuff, maybe Todd is interested in picking it
up but he's pretty busy too.

Feel free to apply it locally :)

J-D