Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Neo <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/20 16:52:25 UTC

Camel components are not registered to JMX

Hi,
          I am trying to read from a JMS Topic that is hosted on the
weblogic server. I have added the connection factory information and I have
included the Weblogic Client jar file in my Camel Application.

I was able to bundle the application and deploy it in Tomcat. When the
server was started I have had the following exception:

/java.security.AccessControlException: access denied
(javax.management.MBeanTrustPermission register)
	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)[:1.6.0_29]
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown Source)[:1.6.0_29]
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.checkMBeanTrustPermission(Unknown
Source)[:1.6.0_29]
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(Unknown
Source)[:1.6.0_29]
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(Unknown
Source)[:1.6.0_29]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementAgent.registerMBeanWithServer(DefaultManagementAgent.java:320)[camel-core-2.8.3.jar:2.8.3]
	at
org.apache.camel.management.DefaultManagementAgent.register(DefaultManagementAgent.java:231)[camel-core-2.8.3.jar:2.8.3]/

I was able to tweak the security policy file on Tomcat and was able to
register all my camel components.

My question here is , why is it that the Camel Application is not able to
register its components as MBeans when  Weblogic jar files are included. I
have pointed the same application to Active MQ Topic and it works fine , no
policy file modifications we needed.

Can any one please help me with this ?

Thanks,
Sathish.