Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Rajagopal. V" <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/23 16:35:51 UTC

RE: Support for MDB

Im new to Cactus and am using it for testing the EJBs.
I found a couple of discussions about a JMS Injector
similar to the HTTPInjector. Is this available
somewhere in the nightly build?

I would be more than willing to contribute if I can be
of any help!!!!

TIA
Raj

RE: Support for MDB

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Raj,

Yes, that's something I'd also like to add to Cactus for release 1.4.
I'm a bit swamped by work for the coming month and any help would be
appreciated ! :-)

The first task is for you to understand Cactus code. Then you need to
gather all information related to JMS/MDB that I've sent to the
mailing-list to get an idea of what I meant (you've probably done that
already :-). AFAIC I can't remember exactly what I've said ... !).

Then, submit a design proposal on the dev mailing list so that we can
discuss it. The following step is to implement it ... :-)

Thanks
-Vincent