Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/04/15 03:23:02 UTC

[DISCUSS] bi-weekly online video meeting

hello, community,
Because of the COVID-19, most offline events have been cancelled.

I've noticed that the Apache Skywalking community has recently hosted
online video meeting [1], which is an additional way to develop community,
the videos are also recorded and shared to multiple platforms.

I think Apache APISIX could also have video meeting like this,
what do you think?

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r53f460e9a60740c1011036e7e9b1f34aa73ae223920767b4b20c6bbc%40%3Cdev.skywalking.apache.org%3E

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] bi-weekly online video meeting

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Looks goods 👀

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>于2020年4月15日 周三下午12:06写道:

--
来自 琚致远

Re: [DISCUSS] bi-weekly online video meeting

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi,
As for the time, how about every two weeks on Thursday at 8pm (BST)?
Both English and Mandarin are fine.

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年4月15日周三 下午9:42写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hi,zexuan,

Posted by Zexuan Luo <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Good to know, the way SkyWalking did is inspiring other projects :)
Good luck with this.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年4月15日周三 上午11:23写道: