Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Devendra Ayalasomayajula <de...@nvidia.com> on 2017/10/20 21:39:42 UTC

rotting secrets when authenticating framework

Hi,

The framework I am experimenting with is using MesosSchedulerDriver and I am planning to pass Credential. But If the secret is updated how can the Credential that's passed to the driver be updated.
How to handle secrets with expiry ?

Thank You
Devendra