Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org> on 2021/03/16 12:30:41 UTC

Re: Find many strange measurements in metrics database of influxdb

Hi Tim,

"from table1" might be the operator that reads "table1" also known as
the table scan operator. Could you share more of the metrics and their
values? Most of them should be explained in

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/ops/metrics/#system-metrics

Regards,
Timo

Re:Re: Find many strange measurements in metrics database of influxdb

Posted by Tim yu <yu...@163.com>.
Hi Timo,

The measurement of influxdb is like the table of mysql, "from table1" is a very strange table name.
Maybe this is a bug.

Regards,
Tim