Posted to dev@openaz.apache.org by Hal Lockhart <ha...@oracle.com> on 2015/05/07 13:39:27 UTC

OpenAz conference call is canceled

The conference call previously announced for today at 1 PM ET is cancelled.

I request people respond to this message to comment on whether we should have phone calls at all and if so under what circumstances.

Hal

Re: [OpenAz] OpenAz conference call is canceled

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 07/05/15 19:19, David Laurance a écrit :
> Hi Hal,
>
> I do find value in the meetings, even when they don't run the full hour.  They often represent our only opportunity to speak together, which is important as we get the incubator project started.

Just a question : would we have an Australian committer, would he be
pleased to wake up at 3 AM to have the opportinuty to speak with you guys ?

Re: [OpenAz] OpenAz conference call is canceled

Posted by David Laurance <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hal,

I do find value in the meetings, even when they don't run the full hour.  They often represent our only opportunity to speak together, which is important as we get the incubator project started.

David

Sent from my iPad