Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Igor Zapletnev <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/17 21:15:27 UTC

Install 3rd party jar manually

Hi all,

I am trying to install 3rd party jar in the non default repo:
> mvn install:install-file -Dfile=myjar.jar
-DlocalRepositoryPath="file:///Users/user/my_custom_repo"
-DgroupId=myGroupId     -DartifactId=myArtifactId -Dversion=0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
-Dpackaging=jar

my_custom_repo - it is an empty folder, and I want to create m2 repo in
this empty folder with one artifact (myArtifactId).

But this artifact will be installed in
the /Users/user/.m2/repository/myGroupId/file:/my_custom_repo/myArtifactId

Is it clear way?

Re: Install 3rd party jar manually

Posted by Igor Zapletnev <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, repository path without file scheme works properly.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.