Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 10:11:17 UTC

Maven/Jenkins Help Needed

Hi Dev,
I am having one of those situations where everything works on my machine
but when I run the tests on Jenkins, it doesn't. Here are the details:

I have added external library tests to asterix-app. Since the tests need to
install an external library, they need to access the zip file produced by
asterix-external-data. The needed file is located at:
asterix-external-data/target/testlib-zip-binary-assembly.zip

I have tried to access the file using relative path
../asterix-external-data/target/testlib-zip-binary-assembly.zip through
some custom code, or copying the zip file using the maven-resources-plugin
both of which work fine on my machine but I keep getting file not found on
Jenkins.

The thing is, I see that asterix-installer does something similar without
any issues.
Any idea on how to solve this?

Amoudi, Abdullah.

Re: Maven/Jenkins Help Needed

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind, figured out a way to make it work

Cheers,
Abdullah.

Amoudi, Abdullah.