Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com> on 2001/12/10 12:55:53 UTC

How to clear Intake field?

Hi all:

I am try to use intake in tdk3.0.

In vm, I put a:         <input type="text" name="$intake.NAME.Key" value="$intake.NAME.Value">

I put value field so that when Intake give out an error, the fields will retain the inputs.

If the input is correct, I want all the fields be cleared and wait for new input.

I try:

group.recycle()
field.recycle()

But it does not work. The values still retains.

Any one know how to clear the intake objects? Or is there any patch to solve this problem?

Regards

fanyun

Re: How to clear Intake field?

Posted by William Lee <wl...@sendmail.com>.
I thought in Turbine 2.2b I used:

intake.remove(group)

(intake is an instance of the IntakeTool and group is an intake group)

I remember the removeFromRequest() doesn't work for me also, but the
remove(group) does work.  Anyway, good luck.

Will

fanyun wrote:

> It seems can not also.
>
> I put it at the end of   Screen functions.
>

> Regards
>
> fanyun

William Lee (Will)        | Sendmail Inc.
Email:  wlee@sendmail.com | http://www.sendmail.com
Tel:    (510) 594-5505    |

RE: How to clear Intake field?

Posted by fanyun <yu...@vtradex.com>.