Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Balachandran <ba...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/29 11:11:26 UTC

Listener Parameters

Hi All,

This is a code snippet from my smaple application.Is it possible to pass the
listener parameters when invoked in this way.

                                IActionListener listener = getListener();
		ListenerInvoker listenerInvoker = getListenerInvoker();
		listenerInvoker.invokeListener(listener, this, cycle);
Thanks in advance

Re: Listener Parameters

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
See cycle.setListenerParameters()