Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com> on 2002/06/13 16:27:03 UTC

mod_perl logo

Michael Demers has emailed me some more work he has done on the mod_perl
logo and I attach his file here for anyone who might find a use for these
new items.  I will, of course, add these to the galleries at
http://wypug.digital-word.com/mod_perl/ in the near future.

Kindest regards to all...

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG
http://wypug.pm.org/

P.S.  I apologise for my absence from the list for such a long time.  It's
not that I've lost interest in the project or anything - just that I am
extremely busy with work at the moment.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 04:51 15.06.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:

>>> I guess we can just insert them into a bigger background if that's
>>> what you mean; shouldn't be a problem.
>>

>> I'm talking about images themselves, not HTML background. I think it's
>> a bad idea to suggest images which are overcropped.
>

> Yes, I was talking about the images themselves.It isn't too hard to just
> copy the image over to a bigger canvas (is that the name?).

sure

>> That's a lot of manual work to get the cropped margin back on all
>> images. Michael Demers has probably done most of the formats
>> converting automatically. Jonathan, can you contact him or give us his
>> email address? Thanks!
>

> That would of course be best...but are we prepared to wait?

Well, I don't know his email address. Of course we don't know anything
before we ask.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
per.einar@skynet.be

RE: mod_perl logo

Posted by "Jonathan M. Hollin" <ne...@digital-word.com>.
I'm talking about images themselves, not HTML background. I think it's a
bad idea to suggest images which are overcropped.

That's a lot of manual work to get the cropped margin back on all
images. Michael Demers has probably done most of the formats converting
automatically. Jonathan, can you contact him or give us his email
address? Thanks!

Yikes - sorry for the delay guys.  Here's Michael's email address:  mike
[at] inteo.com.

Jonathan - WYPUG
http://wypug.pm.org/

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@skynet.be>.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.

Re: mod_perl logo

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:
> Michael Demers has emailed me some more work he has done on the mod_perl
> logo and I attach his file here for anyone who might find a use for these
> new items.  I will, of course, add these to the galleries at
> http://wypug.digital-word.com/mod_perl/ in the near future.

Strange, I cannot see any images with mozilla-1.0/linux from your site.
Works fine with Galeon. And I can see images from other sites with
mozilla.  Just the names, but no images.

What are the new images?

> P.S.  I apologise for my absence from the list for such a long time.  It's
> not that I've lost interest in the project or anything - just that I am
> extremely busy with work at the moment.

no prob, busy is good :)

p.s. btw, it's a very bad idea to post 500k size messages to the list. I
know I've sent a bunch of snapshots before, but 500k is probably a big
pain for somebody with a slow connection. The URL should be just fine.