Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by alarcher <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/25 15:59:34 UTC

Nodes reference between workspace

Hi,

In JR, you can add a property typed "Reference" which points to a node (in
fact the property value is the referenced node uuid).
I wonder if it is possible to make a property link to a node which is in
another workspace.

I read about the clone functionnality in JR which allows to create
"corresponding nodes" between different workspaces, but this is not really
what I would like (because in this case you have no "reference" property).

Is there a way for doing this ?

Thanks a lot,
Antoine Larcher

Re: Nodes reference between workspace

Posted by alarcher <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks alex for your answer.
Yep, I was thinking about this kind of alternative solution :)

Thanks again.

Regards,

Antoine Larcher

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.