Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com> on 2009/01/27 14:58:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] - WSS4J 1.5.5

The Apache WSS4J Team is happy to announce the WSS4J-1.5.5 release.

Apache WSS4J is an implementation of the OASIS Web Services Security
(WS-Security) from OASIS Web Services Security TC.  WSS4J is a Java
library that can be used to sign and verify SOAP Messages with
WS-Security information.

You can download the release from:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ws/wss4j

Apart from the binary and source distributions, we have an additional
ZIP file that contains other required JAR files to install and run
WSS4J.

Please refer to the *readme.* files in the distribution for further
information regarding implemented features, additional information,
links to the Wiki pages, etc.

The WSS4J team.

RE: WSS4j SAML v2.0 support

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
Hi Wim,

Personally I have no plans to work on upgrading to opensaml 2.0 for the
next release. However, any contributions you're willing to make on this
would be gratefully received!

Thanks,

Colm.