Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/10 14:26:42 UTC

Problems with synchronous communication in LWContainer.

Hi ,
I am facing some problems with synchronous communication in LW container.
My scenario is  client -->  BC -->   LWC1  ---> LWC2

LWC1(Light weight container component) sends a request to LWC2(POJO that
extends TransformComponentSupport) .i am sending a asynchronous request  to
lwc2. In the LWC2 , simply i am setting some text as respone and sending
back . But i  am not receiving that in LWC1.  When i send the same request
in asynchronous format i am receving the response in the LWC1.
 Can u please tell what could be the  problem.

When

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"

Re: Problems with synchronous communication in LWContainer.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
If you use sendSync, you will not receive the responses in the onMessageExchange
method, because the response will be available in the exchange just after the
sendSync call.  So you do the following:

   sendSync(dsExchange1);
   processResponse(dsExchange1);

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 6:26 AM, sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Here is the code i m using . Actually i m trying to send and receive requests
>  from 3 different data source service. My requestor (LWC1) is in this
>  attachment
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15975088/ThreadTest.java ThreadTest.java
>
>  And one of the data source services is as follows:
>
>  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15975088/DS1.java DS1.java
>
>  Do i need to use any specific flow for synchronous communication .  I am
>  using a default flow(seda) is it ok .
>

>  sachin2008 wrote:
>  >
>  > Hi ,
>  > I am facing some problems with synchronous communication in LW container.
>  > My scenario is  client -->  BC -->   LWC1  ---> LWC2
>  >
>  > LWC1(Light weight container component) sends a request to LWC2(POJO that
>  > extends TransformComponentSupport) .i am sending a asynchronous request
>  > to lwc2. In the LWC2 , simply i am setting some text as respone and
>  > sending back . But i  am not receiving that in LWC1.  When i send the same
>  > request in asynchronous format i am receving the response in the LWC1.
>  >  Can u please tell what could be the  problem.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > When
>  >
>  >

>  -----
>  Cheers
>  Praveen Oruganti
>  "Think before you act and act on what you believe"
>  --

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Problems with synchronous communication in LWContainer.

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.

-----

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Praveen Oruganti,

So, if you're using send() to send the message exchange, everything is
ok but the moment you change this to sendSync() things go astray,
right?  Could you post us (a summary of) the code you are using to
send/receive the messages?

Gert