Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pugal Panneer <pu...@email.com> on 2006/01/26 04:26:55 UTC

user count / rampup time loop relationship - please help

Hi,

I have thread group set to 10 (users) 120 (ramp up time)  2 (loop).=20
Expected behavior based on this setting is 1 user submits a request every
6 seconds and at the end of 2 minutes, I would have 20 users submitted
the requests. But the actual behavior I am seeing the client requests are
getting submitting every 1 / 2 seconds apart sometimes and sometimes 7
seconds apart but all 20 requests gets submitted approximately within 2
minutes.

Question:

What is the relationship of loop count to total # of users and ramp-up
time?  I am starting jmeter using remote start and my test plans and
config files are remote server machine.

Please help.

Thanks

pugal