Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/23 20:07:19 UTC

New Marvin Release (0.0.6)

Hi guys, how are you? Since we are preparing a new release for Marvin, I'm
writing this to let you know that I'll start to work to publish this new
version. Does anyone have anything to suggest or an impediment of any kind?
I'd also like to know if Apache has a guide on releasing versions on Pypi
and official docker images.

The changelog for this version is available here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/blob/develop/python-toolbox/CHANGES.md

Best regards,
Lucas Cardoso

Re: New Marvin Release (0.0.6)

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.
Hello Lucas,

Although it might be a minor issue, but it will be great if we can get the
"codecov" back to work again.

Best Regards,
Wei

Re: New Marvin Release (0.0.6)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Feel free to ask questions as you make progress (or get blocked), as I know
how hard it might be to follow all the policies and guidelines for the
first time.
Overall, it's mostly the addition of the approval process...

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 9:09 AM Lucas Cardoso Silva <

Re: New Marvin Release (0.0.6)

Posted by Lucas Cardoso Silva <ca...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Marvin Release (0.0.6)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.