Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by caius75 <an...@par-tec.it> on 2020/09/18 14:07:51 UTC

Active Directory, Custom Update Rule

Hi Guys,
I'm new to Apache Syncope and i need to integrate with external Active
Directory in order to be able to add some already existing AD users to some
already existing AD groups.
User Account (provided us from customer) we use to connect to AD has limited
privileges and is able just to add "member" attribute to the group with the
value of the user (i've tested with ldapmodify and it works).
Now when i try to add user to a group from syncope console, propagation
(with default task and rules) to AD fail with insufficient privileges error
and i think it's due to default rules which are trying to update some user
attributes as well as the group.
Is there a way to write a custom update rule which update just the member
group attribute and nothing else ?

Thank's in advance for replies

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/