Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by norken76 <na...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/02 16:00:34 UTC

Re: setProperty function

ok. it looks like no one has used setProperty function.

does anyone know of other way to achieve this purpose ? (to get a value from
a task group and passe it to another task group later in the test ) ?

thanks

Re: setProperty function

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You can use the Test Action Sampler:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Test_Action

which does not generate a sample.

Or you can use the setProperty function call in any other existing sampler.

Re: setProperty function

Posted by norken76 <na...@yahoo.com>.
thank you Dave, that worked fine for me.
I put that java request in a separate thread group that includes no 'result
recorder' to avoid showing in the test results.

thanx

Re: setProperty function

Posted by David Bronner <db...@google.com>.