Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erez Efrati <er...@netmedia.net.il> on 2003/05/23 02:52:09 UTC

with mapped property problem - help!!

I am using Struts 1.1 beta3, and I am trying to do something like the
following sample, but no luck. Instead of getting back an array of
String[] = {1,2,4} in case I check all three or any other combination,
the setValue() method in the ActionForm receives a single String value =
"1". I am really stuck, please, any help will be appreciated here. I am
trying also to go through the code in BeanUtils since it is the one
doing the conversion, but currently the code and the source are not in
sync, any has an idea why?

Thanks in advance,

Erez

THE SAMPLE:

In my JSP:

In my ActionForm:

	public Object getValue (String key)
	{
		return map.get (key);
	}

	public void setValue (String key, Object value)
	{
		map.set (key, value);
	}