Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Sakina Shaikh <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/07 14:54:09 UTC

Pre processing and Post processing of processors

Hi,

I want to create a pre processor and post processor for each processor
where I can add start time and end time and exception messages if exception
occurs in my flow file for all the processors. So whenever I open a flow
file in the pipeline it should show me through which processor it has
passed through for debugging purpose
So I thought of using site to site data provenance controller service and
modifying the code.

Is there any better way to achieve this?