Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/23 15:48:27 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-261: Restructure Getting Started section

Hi,

In light of PIP-98, I would like to present sub-PIP to restructure the Getting Started Section.

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/19912

The goal of this PIP is to describe how we want the Table Of Contents of the Getting Started section to look like. Using the TOC we’ll be able to rebuild this section to make it very easy to get started with Pulsar.

Would love to get your feedback on it.

Thanks!

Asaf

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-261: Restructure Getting Started section

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.
So far I got 2 PMC members reviewing it. I'd appreciate it if one more
person could review it: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/19912

Thanks!

Posted by Asaf Mesika <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.