Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Fredrik Emilsson <Fr...@mblox.com> on 2012/08/09 13:55:29 UTC

Partition problems

Hello,

  I'm trying to send messages to a topic with many partitions but only
partition 0 is created and contains a kafka-file. There is no error when
adding the messages. I'm using kafka 0.7.0 and running a default Kafka
server.

  Anyone that have any idea what's the problem? I includes my simple
message generator and the configuration.

  Regards,

    Fredrik

NOTICE - This message and any attached files may contain information that is confidential and/or subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this message in error and that any dissemination, copying or use of this message or attachment is strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information therein.  If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

RE: Partition problems

Posted by Fredrik Emilsson <Fr...@mblox.com>.
Thanks. I used wrong properties-file where num.partitions was 1. Now it
works well!

  Regards,
    Fredrik

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.

RE: Partition problems

Posted by Fredrik Emilsson <Fr...@mblox.com>.
[...]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)