Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in> on 2013/04/01 08:49:44 UTC

Hbase restart issues

Hello

Whenever, I stop Hbase and Hadoop  gracefully (in that order ) and then start Hadoop and Hbase (in that order), Hmaster refuses to start quoting zookeeper Config issues. It seems that it is not able to re-connect with Hadoop.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

RE: Hbase restart issues

Posted by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in>.
Thanks everyone. It is working now. I deleted temp files and it started working. But I am not able to understand such behavior, any thoughts on that.

Posted by Vibhav Mundra <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Hbase restart issues

Posted by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rishabh,