Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by "Sam K. Raju" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/15 21:25:51 UTC

How to get ClonableEditor from DataEditorSupport

Hi,

I have extended DataEditorSupport for a custom file type and created a
custom editor extending ClonableEditor.

When I have multiple editors open, how to get the active editor
(ClonableEditor) from my DataEditorSupport instance?

The reason I am asking this is that when I try to call getEditorPane()
method to get Editor, it is returning NULL. On debugging, I found that the
internal variable componentCreated is FALSE, even though the editor is open.

Sam