Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2000/05/12 10:57:35 UTC

SQLProcessor and MS SQL-Server

Ok - so I shouldnt try to hack something together on a Friday :-)

Using the SQLProcessor, FreeTDS as my JDBC driver and a Microsoft
SQL-Server - I wanted to knock up a simple "select * from blah" to retrieve
some table data - however my XML returns the following error message:

<sqlerror message="This method should only be  used when auto commit has
been disabled."></sqlerror>

Now how do I do that ?

Thanks

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...

Re: SQLProcessor and MS SQL-Server

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Fri, 12 May 2000, Matthew Langham wrote:

> Ok - so I shouldnt try to hack something together on a Friday :-)
>
> Using the SQLProcessor, FreeTDS as my JDBC driver and a Microsoft
> SQL-Server - I wanted to knock up a simple "select * from blah" to retrieve
> some table data - however my XML returns the following error message:
>
> <sqlerror message="This method should only be  used when auto commit has
> been disabled."></sqlerror>
>
> Now how do I do that ?

Whoops. should be fixed in CVS now. you can either grab the source out of
CVS or just comment out the commit and rollback calls in your local copy.

- donald