Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> on 2012/03/28 14:09:12 UTC

Re: [tobago] Get how to change selected tab

Hi Armin,

first: please prefix the subject with "[tobago]" for tobago specific questions.

what did the Button do? If you set the tabId = 0 in the code, the
Tabgroup should render first tab. Didn't this work? which tobago
version?

Regards,
    Volker

--
inexso - information exchange solutions GmbH
Ofener Str. 30      | 26121 Oldenburg

Firmensitz: Oldenburg | Amtsgericht Oldenburg HRB 205251
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Schulte, Michael Terschüren

Re: [tobago] Get how to change selected tab

Posted by AM <gr...@gmail.com>.
i'm sorry.
version: 1.0.38
rendering isn't my problem. rendering works.

when i set selectedItem hard-coded to 0, it does not do anything!

the button uses a hibernate-session. to load data which i need for the tabs.

it should only jump every time when i click on the button back to the
first tab =/

thanks for your help!