Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/07/02 05:10:41 UTC

Updated NPanday JIRA issues

Hi,

As one of the things remaining on the list for a while, I went through the outstanding JIRA issues.

There are a few with open questions.. Lars, several in particular were things you were looking at.

PDBs & subtasks
NPANDAY-402: PDBs - ready to close as done?
NPANDAY-566, NPANDAY-595, NPANDAY-597: close as done?
NPANDAY-596, NPANDAY-599, NPANDAY-600: split out for a later release?

Others:
NPANDAY-499: compiler-plugins split - looks to be done now?
NPANDAY-575: looks done. Need to add the supplied test project as an IT?
NPANDAY-567: what needs to be done to finish?

For the others I've either closed them out, or moved them to the "Backlog" if they aren't being actively worked on or needed for the next release. Anyone interested in working on them can pull them back in, but for the moment the focus should be on closing out 1.5.0 and making that long-overdue release.

Thanks,
Brett

AW: Updated NPanday JIRA issues

Posted by Lars Corneliussen // Zen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.