Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Y Z <xa...@hotmail.com> on 2000/08/26 02:38:51 UTC

getOwnerElement() [was: nodeset param]

Thanks for the solution, Gary. It works. However, when applying templates to
the node set
<xsl:apply-templates select="nodeset:nodeset($p)/*"/>
I get the fowwing error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Attr:
method getOwnerElement()Lorg/w3c/dom/Element; not found

Any ideas?

Re: getOwnerElement() [was: nodeset param]

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
It sounds like you may be using an old version of xerces.jar.  Check
your classpath to see if you have multiple versions of xerces.jar.  If
so, remove the older one.  I have one dated 7/25/00 and it works fine!

Gary