Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 08:21:37 UTC

Re: Cube Designer, In TOP_N Expression, the choice of SUM|ORDER BY Column and Group By Column are all measures column

Hello

Now there are some bugs actives in UI with TopN: KYLIN-2024
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2024>  KYLIN-2097
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2097>
But for SUM you will need choose an Aggr Column

回复: Cube Designer, In TOP_N Expression, the choice of SUM|ORDER BYColumn and Group By Column are all measures column

Posted by 张磊 <12...@qq.com>.
get it, thanks

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Cube Designer, In TOP_N Expression, the choice of SUM|ORDER BY Column and Group By Column are all measures column

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Lei,

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Cube Designer, In TOP_N Expression, the choice of SUM|ORDER BYColumn and Group By Column are all measures column

Posted by Jian Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
jira tracking this is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2111

fixed in 1.6

Posted by 张磊 <12...@qq.com>.