Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/05/01 10:44:54 UTC

Removal of properties in plugin's project.properties

Hi,

I'd like to clean plugin's project.properties and remove the following
properties:

maven.xdoc.date=left
## maven.xdoc.version=${pom.currentVersion}
maven.license.licenseFile=${basedir}/../LICENSE.txt
maven.checkstyle.header.file=${basedir}/../checkstyle-license.txt

The reason is that we now have project.properties inheritance and these
are already defined in the top level project.properties file.

For maven.xdoc.version, it is now the default in site.jsl so there's no
need to override it in project.properties.

Ok?

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: Removal of properties in plugin's project.properties

Posted by Arnaud Heritier <ar...@laposte.net>.
+1.

Arnaud

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
"Vincent Massol" <vm...@pivolis.com> wrote on 01/05/2004 06:44:54 PM:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to clean plugin's project.properties and remove the following
> properties:
>
> maven.xdoc.date=left
> ## maven.xdoc.version=${pom.currentVersion}
> maven.license.licenseFile=${basedir}/../LICENSE.txt
> maven.checkstyle.header.file=${basedir}/../checkstyle-license.txt
>
> The reason is that we now have project.properties inheritance and these
> are already defined in the top level project.properties file.
>
> For maven.xdoc.version, it is now the default in site.jsl so there's no
> need to override it in project.properties.
>
> Ok?
+1 from me.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting